- Diploma or Degree Holder
- Minimum 3 years working experience for Non-Degree or Non-Diploma candidates
- 1 Time Payment (5% Discount) = 285 USD
- 2 Times Payment = 150 + 150 USD
- MDs and CEOs
- Business Owner
- General Manager
Professional Diploma in Strategic Management & Business Policy (Awarded by London Business University)
This Program is designed to provide students to achieve the following goals:
- Efficiency and effectives in performance of duties within organization
- Better management and provision of better-quality services with the best utilization and application of resources
- Supportiveness for formulation mission statement and establishment of vision of the organization
- Provide strategic planning, and help set expectations and performance objectives.
- Lead to more efficient internal operations that engage and align the values of stakeholder and build mutual understanding of expectations and challenges
Course Delivery Mode
- LBU COP &
- LBU International
- 10 Credits
- The Strategic Position
- The environment
- Strategic capabilities
- Strategic purpose
- Culture and strategy
- Strategic Choices
- Business strategy
- Corporate strategy and diversification
- International strategy
- Innovation and entrepreneurship
- Mergers, acquisitions and alliances
- Strategy In Action
- Evaluating strategies
- Strategy development processes
- Organising for success
- Leading strategic change
- The practice of strategy
Examination (via Online)
Academic Progression to MBA Programs
Professional Diploma Students will have their credits (10) and fee (paid) carried to any MBA (or) MPM Programs in London Business University with direct exemption of studied subjects.
Student Benefits from LBU
Learn from Highly Experienced International Lecturers holding PhD Degrees.
Internationally recognized for further studies and employment around the world.
Study World Class UK, EU and Singapore Qualifications with flexible cost while stay-at-home without spending living expenses.
Learn with Hybrid Virtual Classroom via online or classroom learning.
95 % of LBU Graduates are in Employment or Further Study within 6 months after successful Graduation.
96.5 % of UOC Graduates are in Employment or Further Study within 6 months after successful Graduation.
Your visa will be considered as high priority after successful graduation from UoC Degree Programs (according to the rules and policy of the UK government).
Students may attend Graduation Ceremony in UK, EU or Relevant Countries according to their Degrees (expense incurred by the student).
Eligible students are able to apply for MRCCI Membership, BCCM Membership and CPD Hours from MEC.
Student can purchase Exclusive British Chamber of Commerce Student Package and can register for General Assessment Record for promoting career opportunities. (Application Fees may apply)
LBU will provide students with Official Private emails with LBU education domain (example – firstname.lastname@example.org), so that students can study with full privacy and can access Global Education Benefits by using LBU education email.
LBU students will have license version access to 26 Microsoft Applications including word, power point, excel, project, etc., powered by Microsoft.
LBU will provide students Cloud Storage start from 50 GB to 5000 GB based on individual need for educational purposes.
Access to LBU E-Library.
Flexible & Secure Payment via Visa, Master Cards and Bank Transfer.
Professional Diploma Students will have their credit and fee carried to MBA Programs with direct exemption of studied subjects.
LBU COP – Enroll Now and Study Immediately.
LBU International – Please contact school for Start Dates.