International Certificate in Business Analytics (Awarded By London Business University)
Especially for project management, finance and banking professionals.
- This course develops basic competency and skills in problem solving, business modeling and data visualization. Several tools will be used in the workshop such as Microsoft Excel, and Power BI.
- This course is designed for a person who want to develop their business based on the data and statistics of the business performance.
- Learn Business Analytics to collect the data of the business records of the past combining with technology skills; you will get a good idea for decision making process to improve your business.
Course Delivery Mode
- Introduction to business analytics
- Types and Tools for business analytics
- Excel basic function
- Excel list
- Common Statistical Functions
- Lookup and Reference Functions
- Text Functions
- Based Time Functions
- Formula Based Formatting
- Pivot Table 101
- Pivot Table Formatting, Sorting, Filtering, Grouping
- Calculated Values, Fields, Items, pivot chart
- Linear Programming and excel solver
- Power BI Introduction
- Power BI Functions x 4 sessions
- Final Exam
Student Benifits from LBU
- Learn from Highly Experienced International Lecturers holding PhD Degrees.
- Internationally recognized for further studies and employment around the world.
- Study World Class UK, EU and Singapore Qualifications with flexible cost while stay-at-home without spending living expenses.
- Learn with Hybrid Virtual Classroom via online or classroom learning.
- 95 % of LBU Graduates are in Employment or Further Study within 6 months after successful Graduation.
- 96.5 % of UOC Graduates are in Employment or Further Study within 6 months after successful Graduation.
- Your visa will be considered as high priority after successful graduation from UoC Degree Programs (according to the rules and policy of the UK government).
- Students may attend Graduation Ceremony in UK, EU or Relevant Countries according to their Degrees (expense incurred by the student).
- Eligible students are able to apply for MRCCI Membership, BCCM Membership and CPD Hours from MEC.
- Student can purchase Exclusive British Chamber of Commerce Student Package and can register for General Assessment Record for promoting career opportunities. (Application Fees may apply)
- LBU will provide students with Official Private emails with LBU education domain (example – email@example.com), so that students can study with full privacy and can access Global Education Benefits by using LBU education email.
- LBU students will have license version access to 26 Microsoft Applications including word, power point, excel, project, etc., powered by Microsoft.
- LBU will provide students Cloud Storage start from 50 GB to 5000 GB based on individual need for educational purposes.
- Access to LBU E-Library.
- Flexible & Secure Payment via Visa, Master Cards and Bank Transfer.
- Professional Diploma Students will have their credit and fee carried to MBA Programs with direct exemption of studied subjects.
LBU International – Please contact school for Start Dates.