Bachelor of Business Administration (Awarded by BBA (Global Business University, Europe)
Foundation Diploma >> Year-1 Diploma in Business Management >> Year-2 Advanced Diploma in Business Management >> Year-3 BBA (Top Up)
Delivered by LBU
This Program is designed to provide students to achieve the following goals:
- Provide students with an in depth understanding of the operations and structure of businesses.
- Successful completion of this qualification will equip students with the underpinning knowledge and skills required to succeed in employment or further studies.
- Recognize by business organizations and employers for career paths of students.
Course Delivery Mode (Delivered by LBU)
- Hybrid Virtual Classroom
- Study Online or Classroom Simultaneously
- 100% Local Lecturers
- Language of Instruction = Local + English
120 Credits/ Year
- Year (1) 6 Subs x Assignment
- Year (2) 6 Subs x Assignment
- Year (3) 6 Subs x Assignment
- Academic Writing and Research Skills
- Business Operations
- Communication in Business
- Finance & Accounting
- Leading & Managing Teams
- Operating in A Global Context
- Principles and Concepts of Strategy
- The Management of Human Resources
- Marketing for Managers
- Business Law for Managers
- Management Accounting & Decision Making
- Business Start-up, Conception to Market
- Marketing Communications
- Executive Leadership
- Public Relations
- Marketing Planning & Control
- International Marketing
- Case Studies
Learning Content (2 Semesters)/ Year
- Lecture Session
- Final Assessment
Student Benefits from LBU
- Learn from Highly Experienced International Lecturers holding PhD Degrees.
- Internationally recognized for further studies and employment around the world.
- Study World Class UK, EU and Singapore Qualifications with flexible cost while stay-at-home without spending living expenses.
- Learn with Hybrid Virtual Classroom via online or classroom learning.
- 95 % of LBU Graduates are in Employment or Further Study within 6 months after successful Graduation.
- 96.5 % of UOC Graduates are in Employment or Further Study within 6 months after successful Graduation.
- 90% of CIM Graduates are in Employment or Further Study within 6 months after successful Graduation.
- Your visa will be considered as high priority after successful graduation from UoC Degree Programs (according to the rules and policy of the UK government).
- Students may attend Graduation Ceremony in UK, EU or Relevant Countries according to their Degrees (expense incurred by the student).
- Eligible students are able to apply for MRCCI Membership, BCCM Membership and CPD Hours from MEC.
- Student can purchase Exclusive British Chamber of Commerce Student Package and can register for General Assessment Record for promoting career opportunities. (Application Fees may apply)
- LBU will provide students with Official Private emails with LBU education domain (example – email@example.com), so that students can study with full privacy and can access Global Education Benefits by using LBU education email.
- LBU students will have license version access to 26 Microsoft Applications including word, power point, excel, project, etc., powered by Microsoft.
- LBU will provide students Cloud Storage start from 50 GB to 5000 GB based on individual need for educational purposes.
- Access to LBU E-Library.
- Flexible & Secure Payment via Visa, Master Cards and Bank Transfer.
- Professional Diploma Students will have their credit and fee carried to MBA Programs with direct exemption of studied subjects.
Terms and Conditions
- Student will achieve relevant Vocational or Academic certificate, diploma or degree recognized by locally and internationally awarding body after studying in London Business University. Awarding body may change or be replaced with the same standard or higher standard institution with the decision from Academic Council.
- Students will have to study in Student Portal and Live Discussion with Microsoft Team and will have to submit weekly pilot test and final assessment in 2 semesters through Student Portal.