Diploma in English (Awarded by London Business University)
This Program is designed to provide students to achieve the following goals:
- To attain and enhance competence in the four modes of literacy in English: writing, speaking,
reading and listening.
- To develop learners’ public speaking abilities in English by providing them opportunities to speak in
class, both informally and formally, through group discussion and project presentation.
- To heighten their awareness of correct usage of English grammar by using communicative contexts,
which include: class activities, homework assignments, reading of texts and writing.
- To expand their vocabulary so as to enhance their proficiency in reading and listening to academic
texts, writing and speaking.
- To acquire listening skills in order to follow and comprehend discourse such as lectures,
conversations, interviews, and discussions.
- To comprehend important information and facts that are stated in a reading text.
- To develop important writing skills that will enable them to produce academic texts required in
Course Delivery Mode
Level of English
- Pre – intermediate
- Upper Intermediate
Pre – intermediate Level (Certificate)
Intermediate Level (Certificate)
- Formative Assessment
- Summative Assessment
Academic Progression to MBA Programs
- Professional Diploma Students will have their credits (10) and fee (paid) carried to any MBA (or) MPM Programs in London Business University with direct exemption of studied subjects.
Student Benefits from LBU
- Learn from Highly Experienced International Lecturers holding PhD Degrees.
- Internationally recognized for further studies and employment around the world.
- Study World Class UK, EU and Singapore Qualifications with flexible cost while stay-at-home without spending living expenses.
- Learn with Hybrid Virtual Classroom via online or classroom learning.
- 95 % of LBU Graduates are in Employment or Further Study within 6 months after successful Graduation.
- 96.5 % of UOC Graduates are in Employment or Further Study within 6 months after successful Graduation.
- Your visa will be considered as high priority after successful graduation from UoC Degree Programs (according to the rules and policy of the UK government).
- Students may attend Graduation Ceremony in UK, EU or Relevant Countries according to their Degrees (expense incurred by the student).
- Eligible students are able to apply for MRCCI Membership, BCCM Membership and CPD Hours from MEC.
- Student can purchase Exclusive British Chamber of Commerce Student Package and can register for General Assessment Record for promoting career opportunities. (Application Fees may apply)
- LBU will provide students with Official Private emails with LBU education domain (example – firstname.lastname@example.org), so that students can study with full privacy and can access Global Education Benefits by using LBU education email.
- LBU students will have license version access to 26 Microsoft Applications including word, power point, excel, project, etc., powered by Microsoft.
- LBU will provide students Cloud Storage start from 50 GB to 5000 GB based on individual need for educational purposes.
- Access to LBU E-Library.
- Flexible & Secure Payment via Visa, Master Cards and Bank Transfer.
- Professional Diploma Students will have their credit and fee carried to MBA Programs with direct exemption of studied subjects.
LBU – Please contact school for Start Dates.