Professional Diploma in Strategic Change Management (Awarded by London Business University)
This Program is designed to provide students to achieve the following goals:
- Improve effective communication skills that you overcome resistance to change by persuasively making the case to your employees about why the change is needed, and giving them the support
- Knowing how to take a big-picture view of what the organization needs, and combine that with the granular details that matter to successful execution
- Able to lead and motivate your team to care about the change by improving leadership skills and change management skills
- Ability to measure progress and make sure the change accomplishes the key performance indicators (KPIs) that measure the project’s success based on its goals
Course Delivery Mode
- LBU COP &
- LBU International
- Introduction to Change Management
- Fundamental Questions for Organisations
- The rise and fall of the rational organisation
- From trial and error to the Science of management (The rise of organisation theory)
- Developments in organisation theory (From certainty to contingency)
- The Culture-Excellent paradigm
- Alternative Paradigms: Japanese Management, organisational learning and the need for sustainability
- Critical perspectives on organisation theory (Post modernism, realism and complexity)
- Culture, power, politics and choice
- Understanding Change
- Approaches to strategy (Managerial choice and constraints)
- Planned change and organisation development
- Developments in change management (Emergence challenges emergent change as OD strikes back)
- A framework for change (Approach and choices)
- Managing Choice
- Organisational change and managerial choice
Part 1: The choice process and trajectory process
2.Organisational change and managerial choice
Part 2: The Change process Management, leadership and change
Academic Progression to MBA Programs
- Professional Diploma Students will have their credits (10) and fee (paid) carried to any MBA (or) MPM Programs in London Business University with direct exemption of studied subjects.
Student Benefits from LBU
- Learn from Highly Experienced International Lecturers holding PhD Degrees.
- Internationally recognized for further studies and employment around the world.
- Study World Class UK, EU and Singapore Qualifications with flexible cost while stay-at-home without spending living expenses.
- Learn with Hybrid Virtual Classroom via online or classroom learning.
- 95 % of LBU Graduates are in Employment or Further Study within 6 months after successful Graduation.
- 96.5 % of UOC Graduates are in Employment or Further Study within 6 months after successful Graduation.
- Your visa will be considered as high priority after successful graduation from UoC Degree Programs (according to the rules and policy of the UK government).
- Students may attend Graduation Ceremony in UK, EU or Relevant Countries according to their Degrees (expense incurred by the student).
- Eligible students are able to apply for MRCCI Membership, BCCM Membership and CPD Hours from MEC.
- Student can purchase Exclusive British Chamber of Commerce Student Package and can register for General Assessment Record for promoting career opportunities. (Application Fees may apply)
- LBU will provide students with Official Private emails with LBU education domain (example – email@example.com), so that students can study with full privacy and can access Global Education Benefits by using LBU education email.
- LBU students will have license version access to 26 Microsoft Applications including word, power point, excel, project, etc., powered by Microsoft.
- LBU will provide students Cloud Storage start from 50 GB to 5000 GB based on individual need for educational purposes.
- Access to LBU E-Library.
- Flexible & Secure Payment via Visa, Master Cards and Bank Transfer.
- Professional Diploma Students will have their credit and fee carried to MBA Programs with direct exemption of studied subjects.
LBU COP – Enroll Now and Study Immediately.
LBU International – Please contact school for Start Dates.