Professional Diploma in Strategic Marketing (Awarded by London Business University)
This Program is designed to provide students to achieve the following goals:
- Provide you to be able to critically analyze the principles of strategic marketing and the role of digital technologies.
- Can apply tools for analyzing the business environment and enabling students to review the external and competitive environment in which an organization performs.
- Explore and evaluate to carry out market segmentation, targeting and brand positioning.
- Integrate the marketing plan into a broader strategic allocation of resources that ensure success.
Course Delivery Mode
Part – 1. Defining Marketing and the Marketing Process
- Marketing: Creating Customer Value and Engagement
- Company and Marketing Strategy: Partnering to Build Customer Engagement, Value, and Relationships
Part – 2. Understanding the Marketplace and Consumer Value
- Analyzing the Marketing Environment
- Managing Marketing Information to Gain Customer Insights
- Consumer Markets and Buyer Behavior
- Business Markets and Business Buyer Behavior
Part – 3. Designing a Customer Value-Driven Strategy and Mix
- Customer Value-Driven Marketing Strategy: Creating Value for Target Customers
- Products, Services, and Brands: Building Customer Value
- Developing New Products and Managing the Product Life Cycle
- Pricing: Understanding and Capturing Customer Value
- Pricing Strategies: Additional Considerations
- Marketing Channels: Delivering Customer Value
- Retailing and Wholesaling
- Engaging Consumers and Communicating Customer Value: Integrated Marketing Communication Strategy
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Personal Selling and Sales Promotion
- Direct, Online, Social Media, and Mobile Marketing
Part – 4. Extending Marketing
- Creating Competitive Advantage
- The Global Marketplace
- Sustainable Marketing: Social Responsibility and Ethics
Academic Progression to MBA Programs
- Professional Diploma Students will have their credits (10) and fee (paid) carried to any MBA (or) MPM Programs in London Business University with direct exemption of studied subjects.
Student Benefits from LBU
- Learn from Highly Experienced International Lecturers holding PhD Degrees.
- Internationally recognized for further studies and employment around the world.
- Study World Class UK, EU and Singapore Qualifications with flexible cost while stay-at-home without spending living expenses.
- Learn with Hybrid Virtual Classroom via online or classroom learning.
- 95 % of LBU Graduates are in Employment or Further Study within 6 months after successful Graduation.
- 96.5 % of UOC Graduates are in Employment or Further Study within 6 months after successful Graduation.
- Your visa will be considered as high priority after successful graduation from UoC Degree Programs (according to the rules and policy of the UK government).
- Students may attend Graduation Ceremony in UK, EU or Relevant Countries according to their Degrees (expense incurred by the student).
- Eligible students are able to apply for MRCCI Membership, BCCM Membership and CPD Hours from MEC.
- Student can purchase Exclusive British Chamber of Commerce Student Package and can register for General Assessment Record for promoting career opportunities. (Application Fees may apply)
- LBU will provide students with Official Private emails with LBU education domain (example – firstname.lastname@example.org), so that students can study with full privacy and can access Global Education Benefits by using LBU education email.
- LBU students will have license version access to 26 Microsoft Applications including word, power point, excel, project, etc., powered by Microsoft.
- LBU will provide students Cloud Storage start from 50 GB to 5000 GB based on individual need for educational purposes.
- Access to LBU E-Library.
- Flexible & Secure Payment via Visa, Master Cards and Bank Transfer.
- Professional Diploma Students will have their credit and fee carried to MBA Programs with direct exemption of studied subjects.
LBU – Please contact school for Start Dates.