Professional Diploma in Project Management (Awarded by London Business University)
This Program is designed to provide students to achieve the following goals:
- Provide students with in-depth knowledge of the project management.
- Improve skills by combination of knowledge and practical approaches that has been carefully crafted to deliver enriching educational experiences.
- Acquire the knowledge to perform projects in both conceptual and practical skills.
- Have confidence in your professional skills of project management sector.
Course Delivery Mode
- Introduction: Why Project Management?
- What Is a Project?
- Why Are Projects Important?
- Project Life Cycles
- Determinants of Project Success
- Developing Project Management Maturity
- Project Elements and Text Organization
- The Organizational Context: Strategy, Structure and Culture
- Projects and Organizational Strategy
- Stakeholder Management
- Organizational Structure
- Forms of Organizational Structure
- Project Management Offices
- Organizational Culture
- Project Selection and Portfolio Management
- Project Selection
- Approaches to Project Screening and Selection
- Financial Models
- Project Portfolio Management
- Leadership and the Project Management
- Leaders VS Managers
- How the Project Manager Leads
- Traits of Effective Project Leaders
- Project Champions
- The New Project Leadership
- Project Management Professionalism
- Scope Management
- Conceptual Development
- The Scope Statement
- Work Authorization
- Scope Reporting
- Control Systems
- Project Closeout
- Project Team Building, Conflict and Negotiation
- Building the Project Team
- Characteristics of Effective Project Teams
- Reasons Why Teams Fail
- Stages in Group Development
- Achieving Cross-Functional Cooperation
- Virtual Project Teams
- Conflict Management
- Risk Management
- Risk Management: A Four-Stage Process
- Project Risk Management: An Integrated Approach
- Cost Estimation and Budgeting
- Cost Management
- Cost Estimation
- Creating a Project Budget
- Developing Project Contingencies
- Project Scheduling: Networks, Duration Estimation and Critical Path
- Project Scheduling
- Key Scheduling Terminology
- Developing a Network
- Duration Estimation
- Constructing the Critical Path
- Project Scheduling: Lagging, Crashing and Activity Networks
- Lags in Precedence Relationships
- Gantt Charts
- Crashing Projects
- Activity-on-Arrow Networks
- Controversies in the Use of Networks
- Advanced Topics in Planning and Scheduling: Agile and Critical Chain
- Agile Project Management
- Extreme programming
- The Theory of Constraints and Critical Chain Project Scheduling
- The Critical Chain Solution to Project Scheduling
- Critical Chain Solutions to Resource Conflicts
- Critical Chain Project Portfolio Management
- Critiques of CCPM
- Resource Management
- The Basics of Resource Constraints
- Resourcing Loading
- Resource Leveling
- Resource- Loading Charts
- Managing Resources in Multi project Environments
- Project Evaluation and Control
- Control Cycles_ A General Model
- Monitoring Project Performance
- Earned Value Management
- Using Earned Valued to Manage a Portfolio of Projects
- Issues in the Effective Use of Earned Value Management
- Human Factors in Project Evaluation and Control
- Project Closeout and Termination
- Types of Project Termination
- Natural Termination_ The Closeout Process
- Early Termination for Projects
- Preparing the Final Project Report
Examination (via Online)
Academic Progression to MBA Programs
Professional Diploma Students will have their credits (10) and fee (paid) carried to any MBA (or) MPM Programs in London Business University with direct exemption of studied subjects.
Student Benefits from LBU
Learn from Highly Experienced International Lecturers holding PhD Degrees.
Internationally recognized for further studies and employment around the world.
Study World Class UK, EU and Singapore Qualifications with flexible cost while stay-at-home without spending living expenses.
Learn with Hybrid Virtual Classroom via online or classroom learning.
95 % of LBU Graduates are in Employment or Further Study within 6 months after successful Graduation.
96.5 % of UOC Graduates are in Employment or Further Study within 6 months after successful Graduation.
Your visa will be considered as high priority after successful graduation from UoC Degree Programs (according to the rules and policy of the UK government).
Students may attend Graduation Ceremony in UK, EU or Relevant Countries according to their Degrees (expense incurred by the student).
Eligible students are able to apply for MRCCI Membership, BCCM Membership and CPD Hours from MEC.
Student can purchase Exclusive British Chamber of Commerce Student Package and can register for General Assessment Record for promoting career opportunities. (Application Fees may apply)
LBU will provide students with Official Private emails with LBU education domain (example – firstname.lastname@example.org), so that students can study with full privacy and can access Global Education Benefits by using LBU education email.
LBU students will have license version access to 26 Microsoft Applications including word, power point, excel, project, etc., powered by Microsoft.
LBU will provide students Cloud Storage start from 50 GB to 5000 GB based on individual need for educational purposes.
Access to LBU E-Library.
Flexible & Secure Payment via Visa, Master Cards and Bank Transfer.
Professional Diploma Students will have their credit and fee carried to MBA Programs with direct exemption of studied subjects.
LBU COP – Enroll Now and Study Immediately.