Professional Diploma in Leadership & Organizational Behavior (Awarded by London Business University)
This Program is designed to provide students to achieve the following goals:
- Understanding the human interactions in an organization, seeking to identify and foster behaviors conducive to the survival and effectiveness of the organization
- Setting up an organizational culture, hiring the best people and creating meaningful connections, resolving the conflicts, developing the qualities of the employees, and establish a firm and clear leadership chain
- Understanding and designing the communication channels and leadership structures that can reinforce organizational culture
- Achieving the highest productivity in realizing the short-term objectives, long-term objectives, vision, mission and values of organization
Course Delivery Mode
- LBU COP &
- LBU International
- What Is organizational Behavior?
- The Individual
- Diversity in organizations
- Attitudes and Job Satisfaction
- Emotions and Moods
- Personality and Values
- Perception and Individual Decision Making
- Motivation Concepts
- Motivation: From Concepts to Applications
- The Group
- Foundations of Group Behavior
- Understanding Work Teams
- Power and Politics
- Conflict and Negotiation
- Foundations of organization Structure
- The Organization System
- Organizational Culture
- Human Resource Policies and Practices
- Organizational Change and Stress Management
Academic Progression to MBA Programs
- Professional Diploma Students will have their credits (10) and fee (paid) carried to any MBA (or) MPM Programs in London Business University with direct exemption of studied subjects.
Student Benefits from LBU
- Learn from Highly Experienced International Lecturers holding PhD Degrees.
- Internationally recognized for further studies and employment around the world.
- Study World Class UK, EU and Singapore Qualifications with flexible cost while stay-at-home without spending living expenses.
- Learn with Hybrid Virtual Classroom via online or classroom learning.
- 95 % of LBU Graduates are in Employment or Further Study within 6 months after successful Graduation.
- 96.5 % of UOC Graduates are in Employment or Further Study within 6 months after successful Graduation.
- Your visa will be considered as high priority after successful graduation from UoC Degree Programs (according to the rules and policy of the UK government).
- Students may attend Graduation Ceremony in UK, EU or Relevant Countries according to their Degrees (expense incurred by the student).
- Eligible students are able to apply for MRCCI Membership, BCCM Membership and CPD Hours from MEC.
- Student can purchase Exclusive British Chamber of Commerce Student Package and can register for General Assessment Record for promoting career opportunities. (Application Fees may apply)
- LBU will provide students with Official Private emails with LBU education domain (example – email@example.com), so that students can study with full privacy and can access Global Education Benefits by using LBU education email.
- LBU students will have license version access to 26 Microsoft Applications including word, power point, excel, project, etc., powered by Microsoft.
- LBU will provide students Cloud Storage start from 50 GB to 5000 GB based on individual need for educational purposes.
- Access to LBU E-Library.
- Flexible & Secure Payment via Visa, Master Cards and Bank Transfer.
- Professional Diploma Students will have their credit and fee carried to MBA Programs with direct exemption of studied subjects.
LBU COP – Enroll Now and Study Immediately.
LBU International – Please contact school for Start Dates.