International Certificate in Managerial Finance (Awarded by London Business University)
Suitable for candidates who hold a Diploma or Degree (or) 1 year minimum experience in project management field.
- The purpose of this program is to develop professional skills required for financial decision making and value creation.
- The certificate on Strategic Financial Management builds understanding of financial problems faced by business today and builds skills to analyze and solve those problems.
- Strategic financial planning and decision making skills would be enhanced by this course.
- Analyze the statement and cash flows and make appropriate decisions
- Estimate cash flows and make capital budgeting decisions under both certainty and uncertainty
- Demonstrate the different financing decision making and capital budgeting decisions
- Build Financial Planning Models
- Make strategic decision on capital allocation
- Understand the principal value based management approaches to create value for shareholders
- Understand the various facets of risk management and develop a risk response strategy
Course Delivery Mode
- Introduction to Financial Management
- Financial Stature
- Performance measurement Analysis
- Financial Planning and Growth
- Financial –Planning Models
- Capital Budgeting
- Capital Allocation
- Capital Structure
- SWOT Analysis
- Strategic Financing Decisions
- Strategic Risk Management
Student Benefits from LBU
- Learn from Highly Experienced International Lecturers holding PhD Degrees.
- Internationally recognized for further studies and employment around the world.
- Study World Class UK, EU and Singapore Qualifications with flexible cost while stay-at-home without spending living expenses.
- Learn with Hybrid Virtual Classroom via online or classroom learning.
- 95 % of LBU Graduates are in Employment or Further Study within 6 months after successful Graduation.
- 96.5 % of UOC Graduates are in Employment or Further Study within 6 months after successful Graduation.
- Your visa will be considered as high priority after successful graduation from UoC Degree Programs (according to the rules and policy of the UK government).
- Students may attend Graduation Ceremony in UK, EU or Relevant Countries according to their Degrees (expense incurred by the student).
- Eligible students are able to apply for MRCCI Membership, BCCM Membership and CPD Hours from MEC.
- Student can purchase Exclusive British Chamber of Commerce Student Package and can register for General Assessment Record for promoting career opportunities. (Application Fees may apply)
- LBU will provide students with Official Private emails with LBU education domain (example – firstname.lastname@example.org), so that students can study with full privacy and can access Global Education Benefits by using LBU education email.
- LBU students will have license version access to 26 Microsoft Applications including word, power point, excel, project, etc., powered by Microsoft.
- LBU will provide students Cloud Storage start from 50 GB to 5000 GB based on individual need for educational purposes.
- Access to LBU E-Library.
- Flexible & Secure Payment via Visa, Master Cards and Bank Transfer.
- Professional Diploma Students will have their credit and fee carried to MBA Programs with direct exemption of studied subjects.
LBU International – Please contact school for Start Dates.