MBA in Project Management
Non – Thesis Option
Delivered by LBU COP
- Cyprus Institute of Marketing (CIM) University
- London Business University (Singapore – Myanmar)
This Program is designed to provide students to achieve the following goals:
- Provide you with a broad understanding of project management.
- Provide combination of knowledge and practical approaches.
- Promote increased managerial effectiveness and to perform projects in both conceptual and practical skills.
- Enrich your personal development and managerial prospects by encouraging learning from your past experiences and current needs, while prompting you to speculate about the future prospects of your professional skills in project management sector.
- The course material has been carefully crafted to deliver enriching educational and practical experiences including project management software.
Course Delivery Mode (Delivered by LBU COP)
- 100% Online Classes
- 100% Local Lecturers
- 5% of Tuition Fees will be donated to Education & Healthcare Sectors
- Language of Instruction = Local + English
- Non-Thesis Option
- Organizational Behavior
- Project Execution & Assessment
- Research Methods
- Strategic Management
- Supply Chain & Operations Management
- Strategic Financial Management
- Project Planning & Control
- Project Management
- Safety Management
- Urban Planning
Learning Content (2 Semesters)
- Lecturer Video
- Live Discussion
- Monthly Pilot Test
- Final Assessment
- 10 Subjects x Assignment
- Monthly Pilot Test
- Learn from Highly Experienced Local Lecturers.
- Internationally recognized for further studies and employment around the world.
- Study World Class UK, EU and Singapore Qualifications with flexible cost while stay-at-home without spending living expenses.
- Learn with Hybrid Virtual Classroom via online or classroom learning.
- 95 % of LBU Graduates are in Employment or Further Study within 6 months after successful Graduation.
- 96.5 % of UOC Graduates are in Employment or Further Study within 6 months after successful Graduation.
- Your visa will be considered as high priority after successful graduation from UoC Degree Programs (according to the rules and policy of the UK government).
- Students may attend Graduation Ceremony in UK, EU or Relevant Countries according to their Degrees (expense incurred by the student).
- Eligible students are able to apply for MRCCI Membership, BCCM Membership and CPD Hours from MEC.
- Student can purchase Exclusive British Chamber of Commerce Student Package and can register for General Assessment Record for promoting career opportunities. (Application Fees may apply)
- LBU will provide students with Official Private emails with LBU education domain (example – firstname.lastname@example.org), so that students can study with full privacy and can access Global Education Benefits by using LBU education email.
- LBU students will have license version access to 26 Microsoft Applications including word, power point, excel, project, etc., powered by Microsoft.
- LBU will provide students Cloud Storage start from 50 GB to 5000 GB based on individual need for educational purposes.
- Access to LBU E-Library.
- Flexible & Secure Payment via Visa, Master Cards and Bank Transfer.
- Professional Diploma Students will have their credit and fee carried to MBA Programs with direct exemption of studied subjects.
Terms and Conditions
- Student will achieve relevant Vocational or Academic certificate, diploma or degree recognized by locally and internationally awarding body after studying in London Business University. Awarding body may change or be replaced with the same standard or higher standard institution with the decision from Academic Council.
- Students will have to study by both Recorded Video in Student Portal and Live Discussion with Microsoft Team and will have to submit weekly pilot tests and final assessments in 2 semesters through Student Portal.