Study in LBU and enjoy World Class Student Benefits globally.
- Learn from Highly Experienced International Lecturers holding PhD Degrees.
- Internationally recognized for further studies and employment around the world.
- Study World Class UK, EU and Singapore Qualifications with flexible cost while stay-at-home without spending living expenses.
- Learn with Hybrid Virtual Classroom via online or classroom learning.
- 95 % of LBU Graduates are in Employment or Further Study within 6 months after successful Graduation.
- 96.5 % of UOC Graduates are in Employment or Further Study within 6 months after successful Graduation.
- 90% of CIM Graduates are in Employment or Further Study within 6 months after successful Graduation.
- Your visa will be considered as high priority after successful graduation from UoC Degree Programs (according to the rules and policy of the UK government).
- Students may attend Graduation Ceremony in UK, EU or Relevant Countries according to their Degrees (expense incurred by the student).
- Eligible students are able to apply for MRCCI Membership, BCCM Membership and CPD Hours from MEC.
- Student can purchase Exclusive British Chamber of Commerce Student Package and can register for General Assessment Record for promoting career opportunities. (Application Fees may apply)
- LBU will provide students with Official Private emails with LBU education domain (example – firstname.lastname@example.org), so that students can study with full privacy and can access Global Education Benefits by using LBU education email.
- LBU students will have license version access to 26 Microsoft Applications including word, power point, excel, project, etc., powered by Microsoft.
- LBU will provide students Cloud Storage start from 50 GB to 5000 GB based on individual need for educational purposes.
- Flexible & Secure Payment via Visa, Master Cards and Bank Transfer.
- Professional Diploma Students (Any Diploma) will be able to transfer their credit(s) and fee(s) carried to MBA Programs (relevant subjects). Direct exemption(s) will be provided to the studied subjects from LBU Master Degree Programs.