- Diploma or Degree Holder
- Minimum 3 years working experience for Non-Degree or Non-Diploma candidates
- 1 Time Payment (5% Discount) = 380 USD
- 2 Times Payment = 200 + 200 USD
- MDs and CEOs
- Business Owner
- General Manager
- Operation Manager
- Branch Manager
- Operation Supervisor
Professional Diploma in Supply Chain & Operation Management (Awarded by London Business University)
This Program is designed to provide students to achieve the following goals:
- Improve knowledges related to operations and supply chain management to control the cost of supply chain processes, integration and collaboration with customers and suppliers, sustainability, and minimizing the long-term cost of products and processes.
- Provide up-to-date, high-level managerial material to clarify the “big picture” of what these topics are and why they are so important to business today.
- Support the ideas in many decisions that need to be made in designing, planning, and managing the operations of a business.
Course Delivery Mode
- LBU COP &
- LBU International
- 10 Credits
- Operations management
- Operations performance
- Operations strategy
- Process design
- Innovation and design in services and products
- Supply network design
- Layout and flow
- Process technology
- People, jobs and organization
- Deliver – Planning And Controlling Operations
- The nature of planning and control
- Capacity management
- Inventory management
- Supply chain management
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP)
- Lean synchronization
- Project management
- Quality management
- Operations improvement
- Risk management
- Organizing for improvement
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Operations and corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Examination (via Online)
Academic Progression to MBA Programs
- Professional Diploma Students will have their credits (10) and fee (paid) carried to any MBA (or) MPM Programs in London Business University with direct exemption of studied subjects.
Student Benefits from LBU
- Learn from Highly Experienced International Lecturers holding PhD Degrees.
- Internationally recognized for further studies and employment around the world.
- Study World Class UK, EU and Singapore Qualifications with flexible cost while stay-at-home without spending living expenses.
- Learn with Hybrid Virtual Classroom via online or classroom learning.
- 95 % of LBU Graduates are in Employment or Further Study within 6 months after successful Graduation.
- 96.5 % of UOC Graduates are in Employment or Further Study within 6 months after successful Graduation.
- Your visa will be considered as high priority after successful graduation from UoC Degree Programs (according to the rules and policy of the UK government).
- Students may attend Graduation Ceremony in UK, EU or Relevant Countries according to their Degrees (expense incurred by the student).
- Eligible students are able to apply for MRCCI Membership, BCCM Membership and CPD Hours from MEC.
- Student can purchase Exclusive British Chamber of Commerce Student Package and can register for General Assessment Record for promoting career opportunities. (Application Fees may apply)
- LBU will provide students with Official Private emails with LBU education domain (example – firstname.lastname@example.org), so that students can study with full privacy and can access Global Education Benefits by using LBU education email.
- LBU students will have license version access to 26 Microsoft Applications including word, power point, excel, project, etc., powered by Microsoft.
- LBU will provide students Cloud Storage start from 50 GB to 5000 GB based on individual need for educational purposes.
- Access to LBU E-Library.
- Flexible & Secure Payment via Visa, Master Cards and Bank Transfer.
- Professional Diploma Students will have their credit and fee carried to MBA Programs with direct exemption of studied subjects.
LBU COP – Enroll Now and Study Immediately.
LBU International – Please contact school for Start Dates.
Curriculum is empty