- Diploma or Degree Holder
- Minimum 3 years working experience for Non-Degree or Non-Diploma candidates
- 1 Time Payment (5% Discount) = 380 USD
- 2 Times Payment = 200 + 200 USD
- MDs and CEOs
- Business Owner
- General Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Supervisor
Professional Diploma in Strategic Marketing for Globalization (Awarded by London Business University)
This Program is designed to provide students to achieve the following goals:
- Provide you with a broad understanding of marketing techniques necessary for efficient decision-making.
- Offer a global view of marketing management, enabling students to face the challenges of the twenty-first century in a learned and informed way.
- Promote increased effectiveness and competence to help you understand the various strategic marketing approaches to managing a modern business market.
- Enrich your personal development and managerial prospects by encouraging learning from your past experiences and current needs, while prompting you to speculate about the future prospects of their market.
Course Delivery Mode
- LBU COP &
- LBU International
- 20 Credits
- AN OVERVIEW
- The Scope and Challenge of International Marketing
- The Dynamic Environment of International Trade
- THE CULTURE ENVIRONMENT OF GLOBAL MARKETS
- History and Geography: The Foundations of Culture
- Cultural Dynamics in Assessing Global Markets
- Culture, Management Style and Business Systems
- The Political environment: A Critical Concern The International Legal Environment Playing by the Rules
- ASSESSING GLOBAL MARKET OPPORTUNITIES
- Developing a Global Vision through Marketing Research
- Economic Development and the Americas ,Europe, Africa and the Middle East The Asia Pacific Region
- DEVELOPING GLOBAL MARKETING STRATEGIES
- Global Marketing Management Planning and Organization
- Products and Services for Consumers
- Products and Services for Business
- International Marketing Channels
- Integrated Marketing Communications and International Advertising
- Personal Selling and Sales Management
- Pricing for International Markets
- IMPLEMENTING GLOBAL MARKETING STRATEGIES
- Negotiating with International Consumers, Partners, and Regulators
- SUPPLEMENTARY MATERIAL
- The COUNTRY NOTEBOOK_ A Guide for Developing a Marketing Plan
- 100% Assignment
Academic Progression to MBA Programs
- Professional Diploma Students will have their credits (20) and fee (paid) carried to any MBA (or) MPM Programs in London Business University with direct exemption of studied subjects.
Student Benefits from LBU
- Learn from Highly Experienced International Lecturers holding PhD Degrees.
- Internationally recognized for further studies and employment around the world.
- Study World Class UK, EU and Singapore Qualifications with flexible cost while stay-at-home without spending living expenses.
- Learn with Hybrid Virtual Classroom via online or classroom learning.
- 95 % of LBU Graduates are in Employment or Further Study within 6 months after successful Graduation.
- 96.5 % of UOC Graduates are in Employment or Further Study within 6 months after successful Graduation.
- Your visa will be considered as high priority after successful graduation from UoC Degree Programs (according to the rules and policy of the UK government).
- Students may attend Graduation Ceremony in UK, EU or Relevant Countries according to their Degrees (expense incurred by the student).
- Eligible students are able to apply for MRCCI Membership, BCCM Membership and CPD Hours from MEC.
- Student can purchase Exclusive British Chamber of Commerce Student Package and can register for General Assessment Record for promoting career opportunities. (Application Fees may apply)
- LBU will provide students with Official Private emails with LBU education domain (example – firstname.lastname@example.org), so that students can study with full privacy and can access Global Education Benefits by using LBU education email.
- LBU students will have license version access to 26 Microsoft Applications including word, power point, excel, project, etc., powered by Microsoft.
- LBU will provide students Cloud Storage start from 50 GB to 5000 GB based on individual need for educational purposes.
- Access to LBU E-Library.
- Flexible & Secure Payment via Visa, Master Cards and Bank Transfer.
- Professional Diploma Students will have their credit and fee carried to MBA Programs with direct exemption of studied subjects.
LBU COP – Enroll Now and Study Immediately.
LBU International – Please contact school for Start Dates.
Curriculum is empty