- Diploma or Degree Holder
- Minimum 3 years working experience for Non-Degree or Non-Diploma candidates
- 1 Time Payment (5% Discount) = 380 USD
- 2 Times Payment = 200 + 200 USD
- Construction Managers
- Projector Directors
- Project Coordinators
- Site Engineers
- Safety Supervisors
Professional Diploma in Construction Management (Awarded by London Business University)
This Program is designed to provide students to achieve the following goals:
- The primary objective of construction management is to ensure a safe and cost-effective project with a high-quality finish.
- Its aims to improve the effectiveness of any project by gaining additional knowledge and experience.
Course Delivery Mode
- LBU COP
- 10 Credits
- The Project Delivery System
- Responsibility and Authority
- Resident Project Representative Office Responsibilities
- Documentation: Records and Reports
- Electronic Project Administration
- Specifications and Drawings
- Using the Specifications in Contract Administration
- Construction Laws and Labor Relations
- Construction Safety
- Meetings and Negotiations
- Risk Allocation and Liability Sharing
- Preconstruction Operations
- Planning for Construction
- CPM Scheduling for Construction
- Construction Operations
- Value Engineering
- Measurement and Payment
- Construction Materials and Workmanship
- Changes and Extra Work
- Claims and Disputes
- Project Closeout
Examination (via Online)
Academic Progression to MBA Programs
Professional Diploma Students will have their credits (10) and fee (paid) carried to any MBA (or) MPM Programs in London Business University with direct exemption of studied subjects.
Student Benefits from LBU
Learn from Highly Experienced International Lecturers holding PhD Degrees.
Internationally recognized for further studies and employment around the world.
Study World Class UK, EU and Singapore Qualifications with flexible cost while stay-at-home without spending living expenses.
Learn with Hybrid Virtual Classroom via online or classroom learning.
95 % of LBU Graduates are in Employment or Further Study within 6 months after successful Graduation.
96.5 % of UOC Graduates are in Employment or Further Study within 6 months after successful Graduation.
Your visa will be considered as high priority after successful graduation from UoC Degree Programs (according to the rules and policy of the UK government).
Students may attend Graduation Ceremony in UK, EU or Relevant Countries according to their Degrees (expense incurred by the student).
Eligible students are able to apply for MRCCI Membership, BCCM Membership and CPD Hours from MEC.
Student can purchase Exclusive British Chamber of Commerce Student Package and can register for General Assessment Record for promoting career opportunities. (Application Fees may apply)
LBU will provide students with Official Private emails with LBU education domain (example – firstname.lastname@example.org), so that students can study with full privacy and can access Global Education Benefits by using LBU education email.
LBU students will have license version access to 26 Microsoft Applications including word, power point, excel, project, etc., powered by Microsoft.
LBU will provide students Cloud Storage start from 50 GB to 5000 GB based on individual need for educational purposes.
Access to LBU E-Library.
Flexible & Secure Payment via Visa, Master Cards and Bank Transfer.
Professional Diploma Students will have their credit and fee carried to MBA Programs with direct exemption of studied subjects.
LBU COP – Enroll Now and Study Immediately.
LBU International – Please contact school for Start Dates.