- Diploma or Degree Holder (or) BBA/ MBA Candidates
- •Minimum 3 years working experience for Non-Degree or Non-Diploma candidates
- 1 Time Payment (5% Discount) = 285 USD
- 2 Times Payment = 150 + 150 USD
- BBA Students
- MBA Students
- Business Analysts
Professional Diploma in Strategic Change Management (Awarded by London Business University)
This Program is designed to provide students to achieve the following goals:
- Guide to the research process and with the necessary knowledge and skills to undertake a piece of research from thinking of a research topic to writing your project report or research project you are undertaking, such as dissertation.
- Able to focus on the general principles needed to utilize a range of analysis software and the Internet effectively for research.
- Apply systematic method for acquiring data and crucial findings that helps in solving problems and making business decisions in a right direction for generating an idea.
Course Delivery Mode
- LBU COP &
- LBU International
- 10 Credits
- Business and management research, reflective diaries and the purpose of this book
- The nature of research
- Business and management research
- The research process
- Keeping a reflective diary or research notebook
- The purpose and structure of this book
- Formulating and clarifying the research topic
- Attributes of a good research topic
- Generating and refining research ideas
- Turning research ideas into research projects
- Writing your research proposal
- Critically reviewing the literature
- The critical review
- Literature sources available
- Planning your literature search strategy
- Conducting your literature search
- Obtaining and evaluating the literature
- Recording the literature
- Using Systematic Review
- Understanding research philosophies and approaches
- Understanding your research philosophy
- Research approaches
- Formulating the research design
- Choice and coherence in research design
- Choosing a quantitative, qualitative or multiple methods research design
- Recognising the nature of your research design
- Choosing a research strategy or strategies
- Choosing a time horizon
- Establishing the ethics of the research design
- Establishing the quality of the research design
- Taking into account your role as researcher
- Negotiating access and research ethics
- Issues associated with gaining traditional access
- Issues associated with Internet-mediated access
- Strategies to gain access
- Research ethics and why you should act ethically
- Ethical issues at specific stages of the research process
- An introduction to the principles of data protection and data management
- Selecting samples
- Probability sampling
- Non-probability sampling
- Using secondary data
- Types of secondary data and uses in research
- Locating secondary data
- Advantages and disadvantages of secondary data
- Evaluating secondary data sources
- Collecting primary data through observation
- Participant observation
- Structured observation
- Collecting primary data using semi-structured, in-depth and group interviews
- Types of interview and their link to the purpose of research and research strategy
- When to use semi-structured and in-depth interviews
- Data quality issues associated with semi-structured and in-depth interviews
- Preparing for semi-structured or in-depth interviews
- Conducting semi-structured or in-depth interviews
- Managing logistical and resource issues
- Group interviews and focus groups
- Telephone, Internet- and intranet-mediated interviews
- Collecting primary data using questionnaires
- An overview of questionnaires
- Deciding what data need to be collected
- Designing the questionnaire
- Delivering and collecting the questionnaire
- Analysing quantitative data
- Preparing, inputting and checking data
- Exploring and presenting data
- Describing data using statistics
- Examining relationships, differences and trends using statistics
- Analysing qualitative data
- Qualitative data
- Deciding on your approach to analysis
- Preparing your data for analysis
- Aids to help your analysis
- Generic approaches to analysis
- Specific approaches to analysis: inductive procedures
- Specific approaches to analysis: deductive procedures
- Using CAQDAS
- Writing and presenting your project report
- Getting started with writing
- Structuring your project report
- Organising the project report’s content
- Developing an appropriate writing style
- Meeting the assessment criteria
- Oral presentation of the report
- Examination (via Online)
Academic Progression to MBA Programs
- Professional Diploma Students will have their credits (10) and fee (paid) carried to any MBA (or) MPM Programs in London Business University with direct exemption of studied subjects.
Student Benefits from LBU
- Learn from Highly Experienced International Lecturers holding PhD Degrees.
- Internationally recognized for further studies and employment around the world.
- Study World Class UK, EU and Singapore Qualifications with flexible cost while stay-at-home without spending living expenses.
- Learn with Hybrid Virtual Classroom via online or classroom learning.
- 95 % of LBU Graduates are in Employment or Further Study within 6 months after successful Graduation.
- 96.5 % of UOC Graduates are in Employment or Further Study within 6 months after successful Graduation.
- Your visa will be considered as high priority after successful graduation from UoC Degree Programs (according to the rules and policy of the UK government).
- Students may attend Graduation Ceremony in UK, EU or Relevant Countries according to their Degrees (expense incurred by the student).
- Eligible students are able to apply for MRCCI Membership, BCCM Membership and CPD Hours from MEC.
- Student can purchase Exclusive British Chamber of Commerce Student Package and can register for General Assessment Record for promoting career opportunities. (Application Fees may apply)
- LBU will provide students with Official Private emails with LBU education domain (example – email@example.com), so that students can study with full privacy and can access Global Education Benefits by using LBU education email.
- LBU students will have license version access to 26 Microsoft Applications including word, power point, excel, project, etc., powered by Microsoft.
- LBU will provide students Cloud Storage start from 50 GB to 5000 GB based on individual need for educational purposes.
- Access to LBU E-Library.
- Flexible & Secure Payment via Visa, Master Cards and Bank Transfer.
- Professional Diploma Students will have their credit and fee carried to MBA Programs with direct exemption of studied subjects.
LBU COP – Enroll Now and Study Immediately.
LBU International – Please contact school for Start Dates.
Curriculum is empty