- A Bachelor Degree in related subject (or) UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Minimum 3 years working experience in senior management level for Non-degree candidates
- English requirements: Required an IELTS band 6 score. If you do not have this qualification, you need to take English Level Test.
- 1 Time Payment (5% Discount) = 4000 USD
- 2 Times Payment = 2000 + 2000 USD
- 11 Times Payment = 560 + ( 344 USD * 10 months)
- Working Professionals
- Business Owner
- General Manager
Master of Business Administration (Awarded by London Business University)
Delivered by LBU COP
This Program is designed to provide students to achieve the following goals:
- Provide you with a broad understanding of managerial techniques necessary for efficient decision-making
- Offer a global view of management, enabling students to face the challenges of the twenty-first century in a learned and informed way
- Promote increased managerial effectiveness and competence to help you understand the various strategic approaches to managing a modern business
- Enrich your personal development and managerial prospects by encouraging learning from your past experiences and current needs, while prompting you to speculate about the future prospects of their market.
Course Delivery Mode (Delivered by LBU COP)
- 100% Online Classes
- 100% Local Lecturers
- 5% of Tuition Fees will be donated to Education & Healthcare Sectors
- Language of Instruction = Local + English
- Non-Thesis Option
- 200 Credits
- Organizational Behavior
- Operation Management
- Research Methods
- Global Marketing Strategies
- Business Policy & Strategy
- Financial Management
- Public Relations & Advertising
- Managing Change
- Human Resource Management
- Executive Leadership
Learning Content (2 Semesters)
- Recorded Video
- Live Discussion
- Monthly Pilot Test
- Final Assessment
- 10 Subjects x Assignment
- Learn from Highly Experienced Local Lecturers.
- Internationally recognized for further studies and employment around the world.
- Study World Class UK, EU and Singapore Qualifications with flexible cost while stay-at-home without spending living expenses.
- Learn with Hybrid Virtual Classroom via online or classroom learning.
- 95 % of LBU Graduates are in Employment or Further Study within 6 months after successful Graduation.
- 96.5 % of UOC Graduates are in Employment or Further Study within 6 months after successful Graduation.
- Your visa will be considered as high priority after successful graduation from UoC Degree Programs (according to the rules and policy of the UK government).
- Students may attend Graduation Ceremony in UK, EU or Relevant Countries according to their Degrees (expense incurred by the student).
- Eligible students are able to apply for MRCCI Membership, BCCM Membership and CPD Hours from MEC.
- Student can purchase Exclusive British Chamber of Commerce Student Package and can register for General Assessment Record for promoting career opportunities. (Application Fees may apply)
- LBU will provide students with Official Private emails with LBU education domain (example – firstname.lastname@example.org), so that students can study with full privacy and can access Global Education Benefits by using LBU education email.
- LBU students will have license version access to 26 Microsoft Applications including word, power point, excel, project, etc., powered by Microsoft.
- LBU will provide students Cloud Storage start from 50 GB to 5000 GB based on individual need for educational purposes.
- Access to LBU E-Library.
- Flexible & Secure Payment via Visa, Master Cards and Bank Transfer.
- Professional Diploma Students will have their credit and fee carried to MBA Programs with direct exemption of studied subjects.
Terms and Conditions
- Student will achieve relevant Vocational or Academic certificate, diploma or degree recognized by locally and internationally awarding body after studying in London Business University. Awarding body may change or be replaced with the same standard or higher standard institution with the decision from Academic Council.
- Students will have to study by both Recorded Video in Student Portal and Live Discussion with Microsoft Team and will have to submit weekly pilot tests and final assessments in 2 semesters through Student Portal.
Curriculum is empty