- Year (1) Complete Matriculation Exam/ IGCSE (or) GCE ‘O’ Level
- Year (2) Complete Level – 4 Diploma or (Other Equal) Complete 1st year of the local universities
- Year (3) Complete Level – 5 Diploma or (Other Equal) Complete 2nd year of the local universities
- Foundation Diploma >> 1 Time Payment (5% Discount) = 950 USD >> 5 Times Payment >> 200 USD + 200 USD + 200 USD + 200 USD +200 USD
- Year 1 >> 1 Time Payment (5 % Discount) = 1,330 USD >> 5 Times Payment >> 280 USD + 280 USD + 280 USD + 280 USD + 280 USD
- Year 2 >> 1 Time Payment (5 % Discount) = 1,520 USD >> 5 Times Payment >> 320 USD + 320 USD + 320 USD + 320 USD + 320 USD
- Year 3 >> 1 Time Payment (5 % Discount) = 1,710 USD >> 5 Times Payment >> 360 USD + 360 USD + 360 USD + 360 USD + 360 USD
- Young people who interest in Business Management
Bachelor of Business Administration (Awarded by Cyprus Institute of Marketing , Europe)
Foundation Diploma >> Year-1 Diploma in Business Management >> Year-2 Advanced Diploma in Business Management >> Year-3 BBA (Top Up) Delivered by LBU
This Program is designed to provide students to achieve the following goals:
- Provide students with an in depth understanding of the operations and structure of businesses.
- Successful completion of this qualification will equip students with the underpinning knowledge and skills required to succeed in employment or further studies.
- Recognize by business organizations and employers for career paths of students.
Course Delivery Mode (Delivered by LBU)
- Hybrid Virtual Classroom
- Study Online or Classroom Simultaneously
- 100% Local Lecturers
- Language of Instruction = Local + English
120 Credits/ Year
- Year (1) 6 Subs x Assignment
- Year (2) 6 Subs x Assignment
- Year (3) 6 Subs x Assignment
- Research and Academic Writing
- Introduction to Quantitative Methods
- Introduction to Finance
- Introduction to Business Functions
- Introduction to Business Communication
- Business Environment
- Human Resource Management
- Accounting for Managers
- Project Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Business Law
- Business Ethics
- International Business
- Business Strategy
- Leadership and Management Development
- Business Communications
- New Venture Management and Development
- Business and Management Research
Learning Content (2 Semesters)/ Year
- Lecture Session
- Final Assessment
Student Benefits from LBU
- Learn from Highly Experienced International Lecturers holding PhD Degrees.
- Internationally recognized for further studies and employment around the world.
- Study World Class UK, EU and Singapore Qualifications with flexible cost while stay-at-home without spending living expenses.
- Learn with Hybrid Virtual Classroom via online or classroom learning.
- 95 % of LBU Graduates are in Employment or Further Study within 6 months after successful Graduation.
- 96.5 % of UOC Graduates are in Employment or Further Study within 6 months after successful Graduation.
- 90% of CIM Graduates are in Employment or Further Study within 6 months after successful Graduation.
- Your visa will be considered as high priority after successful graduation from UoC Degree Programs (according to the rules and policy of the UK government).
- Students may attend Graduation Ceremony in UK, EU or Relevant Countries according to their Degrees (expense incurred by the student).
- Eligible students are able to apply for MRCCI Membership, BCCM Membership and CPD Hours from MEC.
- Student can purchase Exclusive British Chamber of Commerce Student Package and can register for General Assessment Record for promoting career opportunities. (Application Fees may apply)
- LBU will provide students with Official Private emails with LBU education domain (example – firstname.lastname@example.org), so that students can study with full privacy and can access Global Education Benefits by using LBU education email.
- LBU students will have license version access to 26 Microsoft Applications including word, power point, excel, project, etc., powered by Microsoft.
- LBU will provide students Cloud Storage start from 50 GB to 5000 GB based on individual need for educational purposes.
- Access to LBU E-Library.
- Flexible & Secure Payment via Visa, Master Cards and Bank Transfer.
- Professional Diploma Students will have their credit and fee carried to MBA Programs with direct exemption of studied subjects.
Terms and Conditions
- Student will achieve relevant Vocational or Academic certificate, diploma or degree recognized by locally and internationally awarding body after studying in London Business University. Awarding body may change or be replaced with the same standard or higher standard institution with the decision from Academic Council.
- Students will have to study in Student Portal and Live Discussion with Microsoft Team and will have to submit weekly pilot test and final assessment in 2 semesters through Student Portal.
Curriculum is empty